Supervision is not compulsory unless you want to obtain the official certification of EMI practitioner from EMI Institute and appear on our international directory of accredited EMI Practitioners.
- Complete 10 hours of supervision to obtain the Practitioner level 1 certificate (+3h if you’ve taken the training online).
- Complete an additional 6 hours of supervision to become accredited as EMI Practitioner level 2 (+ 3h if you’ve taken the training online).
The supervision can be obtained through different options
- Individual or group supervision from a certified EMI supervisor (see list)
- Receive a treatment from a certified practitioner level 2 or supervisor (maximum 1.5 hours will be credited per level. This option is compulsory if you take the training online)
- Take the level one or two a second time (3 hours per level would be credited as supervision)
Take the continuing education online (4 hours are available).